Chicopee Bancorp, Inc. (the, “Company”) (NASDAQ: CBNK), the holding company for Chicopee Savings Bank, announced today that it has completed its fifth stock repurchase program which was announced on November 19, 2010. The Company acquired 303,004 shares, or approximately 5.0% of the then outstanding common stock, at an average purchase price of approximately $13.84 per share. As previously announced, the Company has adopted a sixth stock repurchase program to acquire up to 287,000 shares, or approximately 5.0% of the outstanding common stock. Mr. William J. Wagner, President and CEO said, “We are pleased to announce the successful completion of our fifth stock repurchase program. The Board of Directors and management, continue to believe that the repurchase of the Company’s shares at a reasonable price is an attractive use of the Company's capital to maximize shareholder value.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV