TUCSON, Ariz., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Energetics, Inc., (NASDAQ: AERG), announced that Joseph Hayden, President, and Humberto Astorga, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company's results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011, during a conference call scheduled for November 10, 2011, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The Company's financial results for the third quarter 2011 are scheduled to be released after the close of the market on November 9, 2011.
Shareholders and other interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 888.713.4205 (domestic) or +1 617.213.4862 (international) and entering access code 47880251, a few minutes before 4:30 p.m. ET on November 10, 2011. The call will also be broadcast live on the Internet and a link to the conference call will be available at www.appliedenergetics.com.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible two hours after its completion through November 17, 2011 by dialing +1 888.286.8010 (domestic) or +1 617.801.6888 (international) and entering access code 87290044. The call will also be archived for 30 days at www.appliedenergetics.com.
About Applied Energetics, Inc.Applied Energetics develops and manufactures ultrafast lasers, high voltage electron beam systems and other applied energy systems for commercial applications and the U.S. Government. Through the establishment of our core technologies for military applications, we have gained expertise and proprietary knowledge in high performance lasers, high-voltage electronics, advanced dynamic optics and atmospheric and plasma interactions. Potential industrial applications include micromachining for the medical, aerospace, electronic and automotive industries, materials processing applications such as cross-linking of polymers, sterilization of medical equipment and other uses requiring compact, high energy systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV