ST. LOUIS, Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) announced it will hold a series of webcasts in conjunction with its biennial investor event scheduled for Nov. 10 at its research facility in Chesterfield, Mo. During presentations at the event, company executives will discuss Monsanto's strategic initiatives, financial targets, product performance, research and development pipeline and other matters related to the company's business.
- A webcast beginning at 10:15 a.m. C.T. will offer presentations from the following Monsanto executives: Hugh Grant, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Brett Begemann, executive vice president and chief commercial officer; and Kerry Preete, senior vice president for global strategy.
- A webcast beginning at 1 p.m. C.T. will feature presentations from Pierre Courduroux, senior vice president and chief financial officer, and Robb Fraley, Ph.D., executive vice president and chief technology officer.
Slides and a simultaneous audio webcast of the presentations will be accessible by visiting the investor section of Monsanto's web site at www.monsanto.com/investors. Following the live broadcast, a replay of the webcasts will be available on the Monsanto web site for three weeks.
About Monsanto Company
Monsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on Facebook® at www.facebook.com/MonsantoCo, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed .CONTACT Media – Kelli Powers (314-694-4003) SOURCE Monsanto Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV