BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ACAS) announced today that Malon Wilkus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the Sandler O'Neill + Partners East Coast Financial Services Conference on November 10, 2011 in Aventura, FL. The American Capital presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:40pm ET. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the American Capital website in the Investor Relations section at http://ir.americancapital.com.
For further information or questions, please call our Investor Relations Department at (301) 951-5917 or send an email to IR@AmericanCapital.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL
American Capital is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. Founded in 1986, American Capital has $57 billion in assets under management and seven offices in the U.S. and Europe. American Capital and its affiliates will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $300 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com.Contact:Investors – (301) 951-5917 SOURCE American Capital, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV