WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE). ("The Company") has shipped a CSRV Industrial 855 C.I. natural gas engine utilizing new ultra advanced high tech ceramic internal parts specifically designed to improve performance while running on flared off gas. This CSRV engine is unique for these applications in the oil and gas industry. Existing poppet valve engines lack the long term service life when utilizing sour flare off gas, a byproduct from the production of oil.
Management is extremely excited about the company's future prospects in Alberta, Canada and around the world in the oil and gas industry. Many companies and governments have expressed serious interest in the Coates CSRV products that are designed for use such as pumping, compressing, and electric power production utilizing flare off gas that would otherwise be wasted and released into our atmosphere.
About Coates International, Ltd.: Coates has been developing over a period of more than 15 years a patented spherical rotary valve CSRV Internal Combustion Engine invented by George J. Coates and his son Gregory.
Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.govSOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV