The amounts, sources and percentage breakdown of the distributions reported above are only estimates and are not being provided for, and should not be used for, tax reporting purposes. The actual amounts, sources and percentage breakdown of the distribution for tax reporting purposes, which may include return of capital, will depend upon the Fund’s investment experience during the remainder of its fiscal year and may be subject to changes based on tax regulations.
The following table sets forth (i) the average annual total return of a share of the Fund’s common stock at net asset value (NAV) for the period since inception of Fund investment operations through the period noted and (ii) the Fund’s annualized distribution rate, for the same period, expressed as a percentage of the NAV price of a share of the Fund’s common stock at October 31, 2011.
|Average Annual Total NAV Return for the||Annualized Distribution Rate as a Percentage of|
|Period Since Inception of Investment||October 31, 2011 NAV Price (For the Period|
|Operations (November 30, 2009) Through||Since Inception of Investment Operations|
|October 31, 2011||(November 30, 2009) Through October 31, 2011)|
The following table sets forth (i) the cumulative total return (at NAV) of a share of the Fund’s common stock for the year-to-date period ended October 31, 2011 and (ii) the Fund’s distribution rate, for the same period, expressed as a percentage of the NAV price of a share of the Fund’s common stock at October 31, 2011.
|Distribution Rate as a Percentage of October|
|Cumulative Total NAV Return for the Year-to-||31, 2011 NAV Price (for the Year-to-Date Period|
|Date Period Ended October 31, 2011||Ended October 31, 2011)|
You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of the distributions noted in the tables above or from the terms of the Fund’s distribution policy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV