Most recently, Dubai Aerospace Enterprise agreed to covert five of its 15 orders for the 747-8F to orders for the smaller Boeing 777, according to a change posted to Boeing's orders and deliveries website on Thursday.
The aircraft will be operated by Emirates, already the world's largest 777 operator. "This conversion allows the airline to maximize synergies with its current fleet," Boeing said.
The conversion means that DAE now has 20 Boeing unfilled orders for ten 747-8Fs and ten 777s.The 747-8F, delayed for two years,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV