Digital River Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (DRIV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Digital River (Nasdaq:DRIV) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $17.41, below its previous 52-week low of $17.56 with 64,496 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 807,900 shares over the past 30 days. Digital River has a market cap of $702.4 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 48.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Digital River, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides outsourced e-commerce solutions worldwide. The company offers a range of services, which enable its clients to establish an online sales channel capability and to manage online sales. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.8, below the average internet industry P/E ratio of 36.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your DRIV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV