Smith-Midland Corporation (SMC), a leader in the precast concrete products industry, today announced that the U.S. General Services Administration’s (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) awarded SMC a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract under Schedule 56, which addresses precast concrete EASI-SET, EASI-SPAN and Restroom buildings. SMC’s new GSA Schedule contract number is GS-07F-0025Y.
With this new GSA schedule, government customers will have direct access to SMC’s precast concrete buildings which are pre-engineered, virtually maintenance free, secure and can be installed within hours instead of weeks that traditional constructed buildings would take. “SMC’s presence on the GSA schedule will allow more government agencies to take advantage of our precast concrete buildings,” said Matthew Smith, SMC’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “SMC has a long history of providing federal agencies with the highest quality precast concrete buildings backed with superior service.” To learn more about SMC’s precast concrete buildings and how they might benefit your organization, contact SMC at (540) 439-3266 or email us at email@example.com.
About Smith-Midland Corporation (DE)
Smith-Midland Corporation (DE) is a publically traded company (OTC BB: SMID). Smith-Midland (VA) develops manufactures and sells a broad array of precast concrete products for use primarily in the construction, transportation and utilities industries. SMC has two manufacturing facilities located in Midland, Virginia and Reidsville, North Carolina. Easi-Set® Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Smith-Midland Corporation (DE), licenses the production and sale of SMC developed products around the world. For more information, please call (540) 439-3266 or visit www.smithmidland.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV