Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: LPHI) announced today that, for the third year in a row, its Chief Executive Officer, Brian Pardo, was ranked among the Best CEOs in the nation for 2011, according to DeMarche Associates, Inc., a leading investment research and financial consulting firm founded in 1974. The award is based upon ranking CEO compensation dollars per unit of risk as defined in DeMarche’s proprietary research and fundamental analysis.
Life Partners CEO Brian Pardo commented, "I’m very pleased to be recognized again by DeMarche Associates this year. We constantly strive to deliver value to our shareholders and our clients and we will continue to do so.”
For a complete list of DeMarche's Best CEOs, visit http://www.demarche.com/CFO/Best/CEOList.htm.
Life Partners is the world's oldest and one of the most active companies in the United States engaged in the secondary market for life insurance, commonly called "life settlements." Since its incorporation in 1991, Life Partners has completed over 135,000 transactions for its worldwide client base of over 28,000 high net worth individuals and institutions in connection with the purchase of over 6,000 policies totaling nearly $3 billion in face value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV