Nustar GP Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (NSH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Nustar GP Holdings (NYSE:NSH) is tomorrow, November 4, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 50 cents per share. At a price of $32.26 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.3%. The average volume for Nustar GP has been 105,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nustar GP has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 11.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. NuStar GP Holdings, LLC owns general partner and limited partner interests in NuStar Energy L.P. that engages in the terminalling and storage of petroleum products, transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia, and marketing of asphalt and fuels. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 20.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV