ClickSoftware Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CKSW)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ClickSoftware Technologies (Nasdaq:CKSW) is tomorrow, November 4, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $9.78 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.3%. The average volume for ClickSoftware has been 116,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. ClickSoftware has a market cap of $297.5 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. provides workforce and service management products and solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 27, below the average internet industry P/E ratio of 28.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV