NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of ValueVision Media (Nasdaq:VVTV) were gapping down Thursday morning with an open price 28.7% lower than Wednesday's closing price. The stock closed at $3.27 Wednesday and opened today's trading at $2.33. The average volume for ValueVision Media has been 697,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. ValueVision Media has a market cap of $174.5 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are down 46.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ValueVision Media, Inc., an interactive retailer, engages in marketing, selling, and distributing products to consumers through televisions (TVs), telephone, online, mobile, and social media. TheStreet Ratings rates ValueVision Media as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. You can view the full ValueVision Media Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center. Interested in other stocks that are gapping down? Get free SMS text alerts sent to you when the action happens by texting DOWN to 95370 or select from multiple alert options.
Latest Headlines about VVTV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV