Sibling Updates Corporate Information; NEWCO4EDUCATION To Commence Operations
NEW YORK and ATLANTA, Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sibling Entertainment Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: SIBE) ("the Company"), today announced that it has completed its audits for FY2009 and FY2010, and that the Company's Form 10k for each period has been filed on the SEC Edgar web site ( www.sec.gov), as well as the interim reports on Form 10Q through September 30, 2011. As such, the Company believes it is now fully reporting and compliant with its responsibilities as a reporting company.
It also announced that it intends to change the name of the public company to Sibling Group Holdings, Inc., signaling a completed transition from its previous business in the entertainment area, and will now focus, as previously disclosed, on educational technologies and management. It currently has a single operating subsidiary, NEWCO4EDUCATION, LLC, ( www.newco4education.com or "NEWCO"). NEWCO is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, and was acquired in a December 2010 transaction. Information regarding the transaction can be found on the Company's web site, and at the SEC Edgar web site on Form 8K, filed on January 6, 2011.
"With the audit work completed, and having achieved full reporting status, we will now commence operations," stated Gerald Sullivan, Chairman of Sibling. He continued, "We have a well-defined plan to enter the education industry with a combination of educational management operations (EMO), and through a set of technology based offerings aimed at improving education. Our team is in place and ready to move forward."
The Company provides the following information and encourages all current and prospective investors to read the Company's filings on the SEC Edgar web site and on the NEWCO4EDUCATION web site. The Company can also be found on Facebook and LinkedIn social media sites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV