Inuvo® (NYSE Amex: INUV) announced today that it will release its 2011 third quarter financial results after the close of trading on Thursday, November 10, 2011. Richard K. Howe, Chief Executive Officer, and Wally Ruiz, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call the same day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to review these results.
Participants can access the call by dialing 888-669-0684 (domestic) or 201-604-0469 (international). In addition, the call will be webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.inuvo.com where it will also be archived for 45 days. A telephone replay will be available through Thursday, November 24, 2011.
To access the replay, please dial 888-632-8973 (domestic) or 201-499-0429 (international). At the system prompt, enter the code 73381956 followed by the # sign. Playback will automatically begin.
About Inuvo, Inc.Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an online marketing services company specialized in driving clicks, leads and sales through targeting that utilizes unique data and sophisticated analytics. To find out more about how you can work with Inuvo, please visit http://www.inuvo.com. Comparable companies include: ValueClick, Inc. (VCLK), Marchex, Inc. (MCHX), InterCLICK, Inc. (ICLK), LookSmart, Ltd. (LOOK), and Local.com Corp. (LOCM).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV