- Distributable net operating income, or DNOI, for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $6.7 million, or $0.09 per share. DNOI refers to net operating income adjusted for amortization of employee restricted stock awards.
- Net operating income for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $6.0 million, or $0.08 per share.
- Net loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $25.1 million, or $0.33 per share.
- Net investment loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $31.1 million, which included a $24.7 million reduction in the fair value of Broadview Networks Holdings, Inc., or Broadview, primarily reflecting, among other factors, continuing challenges in the bond market, a recent downgrade of Broadview’s corporate credit rating, delays by Broadview in refinancing its debt, as well as the near-term maturities of Broadview’s debt facilities.
- During the quarter ended September 30, 2011, MCG funded $67.6 million of advances and originations, including $47.6 million to four new portfolio companies. Payoffs and portfolio monetization activities totaled $61.5 million during the quarter.
- MCG’s ratio of total assets to total borrowings and other senior securities was 230% as of September 30, 2011.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results And Distribution Of $0.17 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.