- Distributable net operating income, or DNOI, for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $6.7 million, or $0.09 per share. DNOI refers to net operating income adjusted for amortization of employee restricted stock awards.
- Net operating income for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $6.0 million, or $0.08 per share.
- Net loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $25.1 million, or $0.33 per share.
- Net investment loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was $31.1 million, which included a $24.7 million reduction in the fair value of Broadview Networks Holdings, Inc., or Broadview, primarily reflecting, among other factors, continuing challenges in the bond market, a recent downgrade of Broadview’s corporate credit rating, delays by Broadview in refinancing its debt, as well as the near-term maturities of Broadview’s debt facilities.
- During the quarter ended September 30, 2011, MCG funded $67.6 million of advances and originations, including $47.6 million to four new portfolio companies. Payoffs and portfolio monetization activities totaled $61.5 million during the quarter.
- MCG’s ratio of total assets to total borrowings and other senior securities was 230% as of September 30, 2011.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results And Distribution Of $0.17 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.