LMP Real Estate Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: RIT) to host a conference call today, November 3, 2011, at 4:15 p.m. (Eastern Time). The Fund’s portfolio managers, Mark McAllister, CFA and John Baldi will provide an update on the Fund’s investment portfolio, strategy and market outlook. The call will conclude with a question and answer session.
Conference Call Dial-in Information:
Date: November 3, 2011
Time: 4:15 p.m. (Eastern Time)USA Toll Free Number: 1-866-515-4784 Password: Legg Mason A replay of the call will be made available and instructions on how to access the replay will be provided at a future date by press release. LMP Real Estate Income Fund Inc. is a non-diversified management investment company. LMPFA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc. ("Legg Mason"), currently serves as the Fund's investment manager and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Fund. Legg Mason affiliated investment advisors comprise the 6th largest closed-end fund manager in the U.S., with $ 11.5 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2011. All data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only. Legg Mason, Inc. and its affiliates do not engage in selling shares of the Fund. For more information:
- Please call 1-888-777-0102 or consult the Fund’s web site at http://www.leggmason.com/cef
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV