MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, November 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: CAMT), today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011.
Main Financial Highlights of the Third Quarter
- All-time record quarterly revenue of $29.7 million, representing a sequential quarterly increase of 3% and a year-over-year increase of 24%.
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 45.9% for the quarter compared with non-GAAP gross margin of 45.8% in the third quarter of last year; GAAP gross margin of 45.5% for the current quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $4.2 million compared with non-GAAP operating income of $2.5 million in the third quarter of 2010. GAAP operating income reached $4.0 million in the current quarter.
- Non-GAAP net income of $3.3 million in the quarter compared with Non-GAAP net income of $2.5 million in the third quarter of 2010; GAAP net income of $2.6 million in the current quarter.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.11; GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.09.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV