AMSC (NASDAQ: AMSC), a global solutions provider serving wind and grid leaders, announced today that it will release its second quarter fiscal year 2011 financial results prior to the market opening on Wednesday, November 9. In conjunction with this announcement, AMSC management will participate in a conference call with investors beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 9. On this call, management will discuss the company’s recent accomplishments, financial results and business outlook.
Those who wish to listen to the live conference call webcast should visit the “Investors” section of the company’s website at http://www.amsc.com/investors. The live call also can be accessed by dialing 719-325-4841 and using conference ID 5584535. A telephonic playback of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on November 9 through 1:00 p.m. ET on November 14. Please call 719-457-0820 and refer to conference ID 5584535 to access the playback.
AMSC (formerly American Superconductor) generates the ideas, technologies and solutions that meet the world’s demand for smarter, cleaner … better energy. Through its Windtec Solutions, AMSC enables manufacturers to launch best-in-class wind turbines quickly, effectively and profitably. Through its Gridtec Solutions, AMSC provides the engineering planning services and advanced grid systems that optimize network reliability, efficiency and performance. The company’s solutions are now powering gigawatts of renewable energy globally and enhancing the performance and reliability of power networks in more than a dozen countries. Founded in 1987, AMSC is headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts with operations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. For more information, please visit www.amsc.com.AMSC is a registered trademark of American Superconductor Corporation. All other brand names, product names, trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV