- Net sales increased 6.9% to $48.7 million from $45.5 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010. Comparable store sales increased 5.7%, following flat comparable store sales in the third quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Gross profit increased 24.3% to $19.8 million, or 40.6% of net sales, compared to $15.9 million, or 34.9% of net sales, in the third quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Operating loss totaled $3.0 million, an improvement from an operating loss of $8.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010; and
- Net loss totaled $1.8 million or ($0.14) per share, as compared to a net loss of $5.0 million or ($0.39) per share last year, which included $0.08 per share in legal fees.
Cache Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.