- Net sales increased 6.9% to $48.7 million from $45.5 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010. Comparable store sales increased 5.7%, following flat comparable store sales in the third quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Gross profit increased 24.3% to $19.8 million, or 40.6% of net sales, compared to $15.9 million, or 34.9% of net sales, in the third quarter of fiscal 2010;
- Operating loss totaled $3.0 million, an improvement from an operating loss of $8.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010; and
- Net loss totaled $1.8 million or ($0.14) per share, as compared to a net loss of $5.0 million or ($0.39) per share last year, which included $0.08 per share in legal fees.
Cache Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.