- FOLOTYN ® (pralatrexate injection) net product sales increased 61% year-over-year to $13.2 million in the third quarter of 2011, compared to $8.2 million for the same period in 2010.
- As of September 30, 2011, the Company had no debt and $100.4 million in total cash, cash equivalents and investments.
Allos Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.