- FOLOTYN ® (pralatrexate injection) net product sales increased 61% year-over-year to $13.2 million in the third quarter of 2011, compared to $8.2 million for the same period in 2010.
- As of September 30, 2011, the Company had no debt and $100.4 million in total cash, cash equivalents and investments.
Allos Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.