Dex One Achieves Quarterly Ad Sales Guidance And Reports Third Quarter Results
Dex One Corporation (NYSE: DEXO) today announced third quarter 2011 results highlighted by strong growth in digital and bundled sales. The company affirmed its full year 2011 guidance.
“We continue to deliver on our strategic plan and position Dex One to be the one partner local business needs to successfully navigate the complicated and rapidly changing marketing landscape,” said Dex One CEO Alfred T. Mockett.
“We are working diligently to transform our business to have the best people selling a broad portfolio of marketing services through simple and effective packages. Evidence of early success includes driving double digit sales growth in both digital and bundled packages,” he concluded.
|THIRD QUARTER RESULTS SUMMARY|
|Metric (dollars in millions)||Results|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$146|
|Free cash flow (1)||$78|
|Adjusted net debt (1)||$2,426|
|Year over year change in bookings||(14.0%)|
|Year over year change in advertising sales||(13.7%)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV