10 Company Leaders Who Sparked Hiring
BOSTON (TheStreet) -- CEOs often take the heat for hindering job growth.
With every downsizing, they are held accountable and suffer the ire of the unemployed. But what about those company leaders who have added consistently to the nation's employment base, even amid frustrating economic times?
The following are 10 company leaders with a record of bolstering their pool of employees.
These are not necessarily the biggest employers, nor those paying the most. Some of the CEOs and companies listed here benefit as much from industry trends, market cycles and seasonal spending as leadership moves. While some have championed creative ways to bring in employees, others have done so out of necessity and demand.The people and companies listed here, at the very least, are among those who have done their part to add to the national payroll, not subtract from it:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV