- Increased crude oil revenues by 75%, or $11.4 million, to $26.5 million for the three months ended September 30, 2011, compared to revenues of $15.1 million for the same period of 2010.
- Increased natural gas revenues to $7.0 million for the three months ended September 30, 2011 which is an increase of 31%, or $1.6 million, as compared to gas revenues of $5.4 million for the same period of 2010.
- Increased average total production to 5,261 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the third quarter of 2011, representing an increase of 23% over the same period of 2010.
Callon Petroleum Company Reports Results For Third Quarter, First Nine Months Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.