- Increased crude oil revenues by 75%, or $11.4 million, to $26.5 million for the three months ended September 30, 2011, compared to revenues of $15.1 million for the same period of 2010.
- Increased natural gas revenues to $7.0 million for the three months ended September 30, 2011 which is an increase of 31%, or $1.6 million, as compared to gas revenues of $5.4 million for the same period of 2010.
- Increased average total production to 5,261 barrels of oil equivalent per day in the third quarter of 2011, representing an increase of 23% over the same period of 2010.
Callon Petroleum Company Reports Results For Third Quarter, First Nine Months Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.