Electromed, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ELMD) today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter of its 2012 fiscal year on Wednesday, November 9, 2011. A press release containing summary financial information for the fiscal 2012 first quarter will be issued after market close on November 8, 2011, and Electromed, Inc. will host a conference call the next morning to review the results at 8:30 a.m. Central Time.
Participants within the U.S. and Canada should call 888-857-6931; international participants should call 719-457-2665. If you plan on participating in the conference call, please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org. The conference call will be recorded and a broadcast will be available on the “Quarterly Materials” page of the Investor Relations section of the Electromed, Inc. website. The broadcast will remain available for 12 months.
About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV