Paul Rothamel, EZCORP's President and Chief Operating Officer, stated: "We are excited about the creation of a dedicated digital and e-commerce division. This team, under Brent's leadership, is charged with opening new channels, making it easier for existing and new customers to transact with us. Together with the addition of Barry and Jimmy and the experience they bring to our core brick-and-mortar businesses, we have made significant investments in talent and technology for the future."
EZCORP is a leading provider of specialty consumer financial services. It provides collateralized non- recourse loans, commonly known as pawn loans, and a variety of short-term consumer loans, including payday loans, installment loans and auto title loans, or fee-based credit services to customers seeking loans. At its pawn stores, the company also sells merchandise, primarily collateral forfeited from its pawn lending operations.
EZCORP operates more than 1,100 pawn, buy/sell and personal financial services stores in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. The company also has significant investments in Albemarle & Bond Holdings PLC (ABM.L), one of the U.K.'s largest pawnbroking businesses with over 160 full-line stores offering pawnbroking, jewelry retailing, gold buying and financial services; and in Cash Converters International Limited (CCV.L and CCV.AUS), which franchises and operates a worldwide network of over 600 stores that provide personal financial services and sell pre-owned merchandise.EZCORP Investor Relations(512) 314-2220 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE EZCORP, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV