Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), a leading manufacturer of specialized commercial vehicles, including truck bodies, shuttle buses, armored vehicles and homeland response vehicles, invites you to listen to a live webcast of its conference call to discuss 2011 third-quarter and nine-month financial results.
|Nov. 9, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Kim Korth, President and CEO|
|Kim Korth, 574-642-4888 Ext. 346|
|Supreme Investor Relations, 574-228-4130|
The Company intends to release its 2011 third-quarter and nine-month financial results after the market closes on Nov. 8, 2011.
If you are unable to listen during the live webcast, the call will be archived for 30 days at: http://www.supremeind.com.
To be added to Supreme Industries’ email distribution list, please click on the link below: http://www.clearperspectivegroup.com/clearsite/sts/emailoptin.html.About Supreme Industries Supreme Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: STS), is a nationwide manufacturer of specialized truck bodies produced to the specifications of its customers. Supreme also manufactures special-purpose “shuttle-type” buses and armored vehicles. The Company's transportation equipment products are used by a wide variety of industrial, commercial and law enforcement customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV