- Completion of new supply agreement with GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) for the production of Coreg CR microparticles.
- Completion of a license and development agreement with Eagle Pharmaceuticals for a Medusa-enabled subcutaneous formulation of tigecycline, an antibiotic currently indicated for the treatment of a variety of serious infections via intravenous administration.
- Signing of two further new Medusa projects.
Flamel Technologies Announces Profitable Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.