- Completion of new supply agreement with GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) for the production of Coreg CR microparticles.
- Completion of a license and development agreement with Eagle Pharmaceuticals for a Medusa-enabled subcutaneous formulation of tigecycline, an antibiotic currently indicated for the treatment of a variety of serious infections via intravenous administration.
- Signing of two further new Medusa projects.
Flamel Technologies Announces Profitable Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.