World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE: INT) announced that Ira M. Birns, World Fuel’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference at The New York Palace Hotel on November 16, 2011 at 2:00PM Eastern Time.
The presentations will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit http://ir.wfscorp.com, where you can also view additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
About World Fuel Services Corporation
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, World Fuel Services is a leading global fuel logistics company, principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services on a worldwide basis. World Fuel Services sells fuel and delivers services to its clients at more than 6,000 locations in 200 countries and territories, including airports, seaports, tanker truck loading terminals and other customer storage locations. With 48 strategically located global offices, World Fuel Services offers its clients a value-added outsource service for the supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management of aviation, marine and land fuel.The company's global team of market makers provides deep domain expertise in all aspects of aviation, marine and land fuel management. Aviation customers include commercial airlines, cargo carriers, private aircraft and fixed base operators (FBOs), as well as the United States and foreign governments. World Fuel Services' marine customers include international container and tanker fleets, cruise lines and time-charter operators, as well as the United States and foreign governments. Land customers include petroleum distributors, retail petroleum operators, and industrial, commercial and government accounts. For more information, call 305-428-8000 or visit www.wfscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV