- Premium Services revenue was $10.0 million in the third quarter of 2011, an increase of 4% compared to the prior year period.
- Premium Services bookings increased 5% in the third quarter of 2011 as compared to the prior year period. As the overwhelming majority of the Company’s Premium Services products are sold on an annual subscription basis, Premium Services bookings over the trailing twelve months are a key determinate of revenue in a given period.
- The average number of paid subscriptions reached 91,539 in the third quarter of 2011, compared to an average of 90,685 in the third quarter of 2010, an increase of 1%.
- Average monthly churn (2) declined to 2.7% in the third quarter of 2011, an improvement of 110 basis points as compared to 3.8% in the third quarter of 2010.
- Marketing Services revenue was $4.3 million in the third quarter of 2011, a decrease of 7% compared to the prior year period.
- Average monthly unique visitors to the Company’s network of sites for the third quarter of 2011, as measured internally, increased more than 40% as compared to the prior year period.
TheStreet Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.