- Orion increased the number of facilities retrofitted with its Compact Modular high-intensity fluorescent lighting technology to 7,368 as of the end of the fiscal 2012 second quarter (compared to 7,097 as of the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2012), representing 1.1 billion square feet of installed facilities.
- Total deployments of the Company’s InteLite ® wireless controls increased to 681 customer locations, consisting of 86,329 dynamic control devices (or transceivers) and 592 control panels (compared to 78,564 transceivers and 580 control panels as of the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2012). The deployments represent 38.8 million square feet of installed facilities as of the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2012 (compared to 35.4 million square feet as of the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2012).
- Total Apollo ® solar light pipes installed increased to 14,021 total units (compared to 12,602 total units as of the end of the first quarter 2012), representing 6.3 million square feet of installed facilities as of the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2012 (compared to 5.7 million square feet of installed facilities as of the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2012).
- In September 2011, Orion completed a $10.0 million Orion Throughput Agreement (OTA) credit facility with J.P. Morgan Chase NA to further support its growing OTA volume. The new OTA facility provided $5.0 million of immediate available funding ($1.8 million of which was immediately utilized) and the potential for an additional $5.0 million of funding upon the achievement of certain financial conditions. The completed debt agreement represents the fourth individual tranche of funding secured for financing OTA contracts during the past 12 months. The Company now has multiple sources to finance its OTA contracts.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results; Reaffirms Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.