- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 10 percent, with gains in the U.S. wholesale and retail channels as well as in China.
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 4 percent. The company saw continued positive impact from its in-stock cabinetry and vanity programs at Lowe’s and the Martha Stewart Living® line of cabinets at The Home Depot.
- Storage & Security net sales were up 3 percent, with Master Lock benefitting from new products and a solid back-to-school season.
- Advanced Materials Window & Door Systems net sales were down 1 percent, with an increase in door sales offset by a sharp decline in windows. The company believes last year’s energy tax credit pulled substantial windows demand forward into 2010.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Continues Sales Growth In Q3 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.