- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 10 percent, with gains in the U.S. wholesale and retail channels as well as in China.
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 4 percent. The company saw continued positive impact from its in-stock cabinetry and vanity programs at Lowe’s and the Martha Stewart Living® line of cabinets at The Home Depot.
- Storage & Security net sales were up 3 percent, with Master Lock benefitting from new products and a solid back-to-school season.
- Advanced Materials Window & Door Systems net sales were down 1 percent, with an increase in door sales offset by a sharp decline in windows. The company believes last year’s energy tax credit pulled substantial windows demand forward into 2010.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Continues Sales Growth In Q3 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.