Scientific Learning Corporation (NASDAQ:SCIL), a leading provider of technologies for accelerated learning, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Andy Myers and Chief Financial Officer Bob Feller will be hosting investor meetings at the TechAmerica 2011 Classic Conference on Tuesday, November 8, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA. An archived webcast of the presentation will be available on the company’s investor relations website at http://www.scilearn.com/company/investor-information/.
About Scientific Learning Corporation
We accelerate learning by applying proven research on how the brain learns. Scientific Learning’s results are demonstrated in over 200 research studies and protected by over 55 patents. Learners can realize achievement gains of 1 - 2 years in as little as 8 - 12 weeks and maintain an accelerated rate of learning even after the programs end.
Today, learners have used nearly 3 million Scientific Learning software
products, which apply “Brain Fitness” principles to the areas of English
language and reading. We provide our offerings directly to parents, K–12
schools and learning centers, and in more than 40 countries around the
world. For more information, visit
or call toll-free (888) 358-0212.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV