ECOtality Announces Third Quarter Results
Revenue for the third quarter 2011 grew to $9.5 million, an increase of 58 percent, compared with $6.0 million reported in the second quarter of 2011.
Third Quarter Financial Highlights:
- EV Project revenue grew by $3.7 million to $6.8 million, compared with $3.1 million in the prior quarter
- Installed approximately 4,400 Blink® residential and commercial chargers through October 2011
“We are pleased with our results and the meaningful progress we have made toward achieving our objectives,” stated Jonathan Read, President and CEO of ECOtality. “We achieved major industry milestones including obtaining UL certification of the Blink® DC Fast Charge system and subsequently installed the first DC Fast Charge stations with our national retail partners in Portland and Tennessee. In parallel with the roll-out of plug-in electric vehicles, we are actively installing Blink® chargers. ECOtality has currently installed approximately 4,400 Blink® charging stations to date and has collected over seven million miles of testing data for the EV Project.”Read continued, “Looking forward, we will continue to execute and solidify our standing as the leader in the electric transportation infrastructure market. Our primary focus continues to be on rapidly expanding the national roll-out of our Blink® charging network in an effort to increase revenue, gross margin and overall profitability by leveraging our growing network.” Recent Operational Highlights:
- Received Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certification for the Blink® DC Fast Charge system
- Installed the first Blink® DC Fast Charge system at the Hollywood Fred Meyer store in Portland, Oregon
- Unveiled the first Blink® DC Fast Charger in Tennessee at the Lebanon Cracker Barrel Store
- Awarded five-year $26.4 million contract for Advanced Vehicle Testing and Evaluation by the U.S. Department of Energy
- Actively installed Blink® residential and commercial charging stations in all major EV Project markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV