NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- YouTube is the highest ranked social media brand in equity among Americans 13 to 24 years old, based on results from the 2012 Harris Poll Youth EquiTrend® study from Harris Interactive (NASDAQ: HPOL). However, when social media is compared to television, Kids TV Programming and Broadcast TV Network brands garner higher equity scores in general. Additionally, among those social media outlets surveyed, both YouTube and Facebook receive substantially higher scores than competitors, demonstrating their significant market lead.
Kids TV Programming (among 8-12 year olds)
- The 2012 Harris Poll Youth EquiTrend Kids TV Programming Brand of the Year is Nickelodeon, owned by MTV Networks, a subsidiary of Viacom International. Other brands with equity scores above the category average are Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, NickToons and Disney XD.
Broadcast TV Network (among 8-24 year olds)
- Among a broader youth audience, ABC, the home of new series Once Upon a Time and the popular Dancing with the Stars, is the 2012 Harris Poll Youth EquiTrend Broadcast TV Network Brand of the Year. Fox Television Network and CBS take the second and third slots.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV