HOUSTON, Nov. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NCI Building Systems, Inc. (NYSE: NCS) today announced it will present at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference which takes place November 15-16, 2011 in New York City at The New York Palace Hotel. Norman C. Chambers, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will deliver the Company's presentation on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
In connection with the conference, there will be a Webcast of the Company's presentation available at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/stph17/ncs/ starting at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time/ 1:00 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, November 16, 2011. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the website for 90 days following the conference. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
NCI Building Systems, Inc. is one of North America's largest integrated manufacturers of metal products for the nonresidential building industry. NCI is comprised of a family of companies operating manufacturing facilities across the United States and Mexico, with additional sales and distribution offices throughout the United States and Canada.
SOURCE NCI Building Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV