1. Kraft Foods (KFT) manufactures and markets packaged foods and grocery products. With presence in more than 75 countries, KFT operates in three segments: North America, Europe and Developing Markets. The company is scheduled to release its third-quarter 2011 results on Nov. 2 at market close.With one of the worst peanut harvests in decades, Kraft said it would be increasing the price of its Planters brand peanut butter by 40% starting November 7.
Hoard Peanut Butter as Prices Soar: 4 Stocks to Benefit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.