1. Kraft Foods (KFT) manufactures and markets packaged foods and grocery products. With presence in more than 75 countries, KFT operates in three segments: North America, Europe and Developing Markets. The company is scheduled to release its third-quarter 2011 results on Nov. 2 at market close.With one of the worst peanut harvests in decades, Kraft said it would be increasing the price of its Planters brand peanut butter by 40% starting November 7.
Hoard Peanut Butter as Prices Soar: 4 Stocks to Benefit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.