Slide number four, this is the results in summary. As you can see here, on the red part, we have recorded a decrease of revenues and income. However, if the impact of the loyalty points system revision and the handset repair system change was excluded, we have incurred an increase effectively. And the progress to full-year forecast was 58.4%, which was almost in line with our earlier expectations.
Slide number five, this is the results for the second quarter, the three months period from July to September. When the impact of the system change was excluded, the operating revenues increased by ¥16.8 billion compared to the same period of last fiscal year and operating income posted an increase of ¥4.8 billion. I guess this trend of recording income increase in both revenues and income are likely to continue towards the full year. And that’s the reason why we have decided to make an upward revision to our full-year forecast.
Slide number six. Now, let me explain the details behind the changes in operating income compared to the first half of last fiscal year. Again, in order to give you a precise understanding on the business trends, we would like to explain, excluding the impact on the system change of the loyalty points system and their handset repair system. Actually, voice revenues decreased by ¥96.1 billion but packet revenues on the other hand increased by ¥69.5 billion. So, the reduction of voice revenues is still larger compared to the packet revenues increase. So, we haven’t been able to make up for the losses completely yet, but the GAAP has narrowed quite significantly.
Other revenues also increased by ¥5.4 billion because of the increase of the number of mobile phone protection and delivery service subscriptions and the credit revenues increase, and other equipment sales revenues decreased by ¥4 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV