Lee noted that Bill Ackman's flagship fund was up 14%, in October and its international fund was up 13.5%. Both funds are still red year to date.
In the final moves, Kelly liked SPDR Gold Trust (GLD). Stutland liked BP (BP). Adami liked Yamana Gold (AUY). Seymour said to play long iShares MSCI Emerging Markets (EEM) against the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY). Finerman liked Carefusion (CF), and Terranova was bullish on CF Industries (CF).
Written by David Tong in San Francisco.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong.
To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV