NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets rebounded Wednesday despite lingering uncertainties in the eurozone debt crisis.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 178.08, or 1.53%, to 11,836.04. The S&P 500 added 19.59, or 1.61%, to 1237.87. The Nasdaq rose 33.02, or 1.27%, to 2639.98
Joe Terranova said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show that it may take some time for clients to get their money from MF Global (MF). He mentioned traders he knew who still haven't been able to get their money out and don't know when they will get it.
For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV