Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) will announce their third quarter 2011 financial and operating results on Wednesday, November 9, 2011, after the U.S. financial markets close. The corresponding conference call is scheduled for Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. CT (11:00 a.m. ET). Robert L.G. Watson, President and CEO of Abraxas, will lead the call with a question and answer session to follow.
Please dial the toll-free number listed below ten minutes before the scheduled start time to participate in the call:
1.888.680.0865 Passcode: 28715362
The conference call will also be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed directly on the Company’s website at www.abraxaspetroleum.com under Investor Relations. In addition to the audio webcast replay, a transcript of the conference call will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the call, and will be accessible for at least 60 days.Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based oil and gas exploration and production company with operations across the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and Gulf Coast regions of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV