United Insurance Holdings Corp. (OTCBB: UIHC) (United or the Company), a property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it expects to release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 after the market closes on Wednesday, November 9, 2011. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss those results and review the outlook for the Company, the following morning on Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The Company invites interested parties to participate in the conference call.
Conference Call Details
Thursday, November 10, 2011 – 10:00 a.m. ET
Participant Dial-In Numbers:
(United States): 877-407-0782
To listen to the live webcast, please go to www.upcic.com (“Events and Presentations”) and click on the conference call link, or go to: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=166311.
About United Insurance Holdings Corp.Founded in 1999, United Property and Casualty Insurance Company, a subsidiary of United Insurance Holdings Corp., writes and services homeowners insurance in Florida, South Carolina and Massachusetts and was recently licensed to write property and casualty insurance in Rhode Island. From its headquarters in St. Petersburg, United's team of dedicated employees manages a completely integrated insurance company, including sales, underwriting, customer service and claims. The Company distributes its homeowners, dwelling fire and flood products through many agency groups and conducts business through three wholly-owned subsidiaries. Homeowners insurance constitutes the majority of United's premiums and policies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV