NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Capital Product Partners (Nasdaq:CPLP) is tomorrow, November 3, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $7.07 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 13.3%. The average volume for Capital Product has been 260,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Capital Product has a market cap of $490.5 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 29% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Capital Product Partners L.P., a shipping company, provides seaborne transportation of refined oil products and chemicals. It provides marine transportation services under medium- to long-term time charters or bareboat charters. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.3, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 12 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CPLP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV