SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced that the company will present at TechAmerica's 41st Annual The Classic Financial Conference at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California. Scott Howarth, President and CEO, and John Cobb, CFO, will conduct presentations and meet with investors on Monday, November 7, 2011, starting at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time and concluding at 5:00 p.m.
A replay of Integrated Silicon Solution's presentation will be available beginning November 8, 2011 and may be accessed in the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.issi.com.
About TechAmerica Financial Conference
The Classic serves as a financial catalyst for growth and innovation, enabling today's leading tech companies to tap into capital, bolster investor interest, and strengthen shareholder value by bringing together growing public technology companies and technology focused investors. For more information on The Classic: www.techamerica.org/classic.About Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM, and with its acquisition of Si En, the company also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com/. SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV