White River Capital, Inc. Announces Results For Third Quarter 2011
In addition, White River has completed repurchases under its prior stock repurchase program originally authorized in October 2008 and reauthorized in November 2009. Under this program, White River was authorized to repurchase up to 500,000 shares of its outstanding common stock, from time to time and subject to market conditions, on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. As of September 30, 2011, White River has repurchased all 500,000 shares under this program at an average price per share of $15.34.
PROVISION FOR LOAN LOSSES
The consolidated provision for loan losses was $0.9 million compared to $1.6 million for the quarters ended September 30, 2011 and 2010, respectively.
The following table documents the quarterly provision, allowance for loan losses and net charge offs at Coastal Credit for the third quarter 2009 through the third quarter 2011:
Allowance for LoanLosses as a Percent ofFinance Receivables
Annualized Net Charge-offsas a Percent ofFinance Receivables
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV