- Third quarter 2011 advertising sales, an operating measure, declined 15.9 percent, compared to a third quarter 2010 decline of 15.4 percent;
- Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization or EBITDA was $157 million for third quarter 2011, an 8.7 percent decline compared to third quarter 2010 adjusted pro forma EBITDA of $172 million. Third quarter 2010 results included an expense reduction of $24 million related to the favorable, non-recurring, non-cash resolution of state operating tax claims; and
- Continued cost management and expense reductions partially mitigated revenue declines, resulting in an improved adjusted EBITDA margin of 39.3 percent compared to an adjusted pro forma EBITDA margin of 35.2 percent in the third quarter of 2010.”
SuperMedia Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.