Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. Launches DestinationXL.com: A New One-Stop Shop For Big & Tall Shoppers
Additional site features include:
- Customer product reviews
- "Ship-to-store" which allows customers to order products online and ship to their nearest Casual Male XL, Rochester Big & Tall, or Destination XL store location for free
- Improved product zoom and alternative views
- Customized product recommendations
- Entrance point to sign up for the XL Rewards program, whereby customers can check their loyalty point status, previous purchases and last rewards redeemed.
- "Outfitting" which is an online version of the in-store personal shopping experience
With more than a decade of experience in the retail industry and deep eCommerce expertise, Acquity Group was chosen by CMRG to lead the creative and IT development efforts that made the DestinationXL site possible. The team was responsible for developing the user experience and creative design for the new site, as well as the technology implementation of the Oracle ATG Commerce platform, essentially bridging the gap between experience design and technology fulfillment. The result is a state-of-the-art website that offers an unmatched customer experience.
"The entire collection of Casual Male Retail Group's product catalogs are now available in a simple, one-stop-shop platform," said Dennis Hernreich, COO and CFO of CMRG. "Acquity Group ensured seamless execution throughout all phases of technical design and implementation, and the redesigned customer interface flawlessly supports a new user experience. We are looking for Acquity Group to help us evolve Casual Male's digital presence through mobile and in-store capabilities."
About Casual Male Retail GroupCasual Male Retail Group, Inc. is the largest retailer of big and tall men's apparel with operations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. operates 437 Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, 13 Rochester Clothing stores, 11 Destination XL stores and direct to consumer businesses which include several catalogs and e-commerce sites. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "CMRG." About Acquity Group Acquity Group is a leading global brand eCommerce and digital marketing company, creating award-winning digital experiences for global brands. Our multi-disciplinary approach brings together strategy, design, and technology to create brand-unique experiences that build unbreakable customer relationships. To define a unique perspective for your business, contact Acquity Group at www.acquitygroup.com. SOURCE Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV