EMCOR Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (EME)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Construction & Engineering industry. The net income increased by 123.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$175.63 million to $40.76 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 24.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- EME's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.12 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- EMCOR GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EMCOR GROUP INC swung to a loss, reporting -$1.35 versus $2.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.84 versus -$1.35).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.