Andersons Inc. Stock Upgraded (ANDE)
- ANDE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 65.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ANDERSONS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ANDERSONS INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.49 versus $2.09 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.53 versus $3.49).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food & Staples Retailing industry. The net income increased by 79.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $25.17 million to $45.22 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 68.92% to $284.99 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ANDERSONS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.17%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.