- Sales of folding cartons were $11.2 million in the third quarter of 2011, up 21.1% from $9.3 million in the third quarter of 2010, mainly due to increased business from several large existing customers, business from two new customers, and increased waste sales due to improved market conditions, partially offset by decreased business with some existing customers.
- Stock packaging sales were $2.3 million in the third quarter of 2011, up 2.7% from the third quarter of 2010, primarily due to improved market conditions.
- Personalized print sales were $725,000 in the third quarter of 2011, down 4.2% from $757,000 in the third quarter of 2010, primarily due to continued weakness in this market.
MOD-PAC CORP. Grows Revenue 16% To $14.4 Million In The Third Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.